May 13, 2009

Hanging Tray Attracts People's Attention!

Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my blog.

An article of my blog in the past introduced the hanging tray, which I used in the Jizake-matsuri Shoka no Jin (early summer sake festival) sake-tasting event recently held at the Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo close to the Ikebukuro Station.

I hung my tray on the neck, received a small sake cup and packed lunch at the entrance, and entered the hall. I joined the event at around 5:30 and the venue was already so crowded as you see in the left picture below. There is an empty pit in the lunch pack. What is this pit for? Oh, I see. I can put my sake cup here.


Carrying the lunch pack on the tray and waling around in the venue, I ate my food and tried different sakes alternately. Then, people approached me and asked me about the tray saying like, "Oh, it looks convenient." When I was asked, I explained about the tray with pleasure saying, "It's quite useful. I can move around for sake tasting while eating food. I can put my digital camera on the tray."

I was taken a picture with the staff at the Ena Jozo booth. It's a pity that my vaunted tray was behind the card board displaying information of the brewery and its brand name "Kujiranami" and the tray was not seen in the picture.

No comments: